Keith E. Eidman, DO
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"My goal is to always provide outstanding, evidence based patient centered care."
Dr. Eidman has experience in all aspects of nephrology, with a special interest in bone and mineral metabolism.
- Certified, International Society for Clinical Densitometry (ISCD) Bone Densitometry (CCD)
- Certified, Nephrology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certified, Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Program Director, Nephrology Fellowship Program, Hennepin County Medical Center/VA Medical Center
- Top Doc, Bone and Mineral Metabolism, Minnesota Monthly Magazine, 2014
- Clinical Excellence Award, Department of Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, 2012
- American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
- American Society of Nephrology
- International Society of Nephrology
- National Kidney Foundation
- International Society of Clinical Densitometry
- International Osteoporosis Foundation
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- Renal Physicians Association
- Slinen Y, Brasure M, Eidman KE, et al. Long Term Outcomes of Living Kidney Donation: a systematic evidence review for a KDIGO Clinical Practice Guideline. Transplantation 2016, Vol 100, 6 p1371-1386.
- Fink HA, Wilt TJ, Eidman KE, Garimella PS, MacDonald R, Rutks IR, Brasure M, Kane RL, Ouellette J, Monga M. Medical management to prevent recurrent nephrolithiasis in adults: a systematic review for an American College of Physicians Clinical Guideline. Ann Intern Med. 2013; 158(7):535-43. Erratum in: Ann Intern Med 2013 (Aug 6); 159(3):230-2. PubMed PMID: 23546565.
- Fink HA, Wilt TJ, Eidman KE, Garimella PS, MacDonald R, Rutks IR, Brasure M, Kane RL, Monga M. Recurrent Nephrolithiasis in Adults: Comparative Effectiveness of Preventive Medical Strategies. Comparative Effectiveness Review No. 61. Prepared by the University of Minnesota Evidence-based Practice Center under Contract No. 290-02-0009.) AHRQ Publication No. 12-EHC049-EF. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. July 2012. www.effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/reports/final.cfm. Available from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK99762/. PubMed PMID: 22896859.
- Gupta, Verfaillie, hmielewski, Kren, Eidman KE, et al. Isolation and Characterization of Kidney-Derived Stem Cells. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 2006. Vol 17 no 11 3028-3040.
Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL, USA
Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Nephrology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA