Eileen Crespo, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I love working with my patients and their families to establish healthy habits that will last a lifetime. I provide counseling and guidance on healthy living."
Dr. Crespo is a board-certified pediatric physician with over 20 years' experience. She takes care of pediatric patients of all ages but has particular interest in Latino families. Dr. Crespo graduated from the State University of NY at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences in 1992. She received her undergraduate degree from Syracuse University in 1988.
- Board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Chief Resident 1995-1996, University of Minnesota
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Chapter Oral Health Advocate, MN, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Crespo, E., Protracted vomiting in a 7 year old: A dickens of a problem, Contemporary Pediatrics, Vol 14, No 4, April 1997, pp171-177.
"I like to read, exercise and travel in my spare time."
State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, USA
Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Chief Resident, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA