Paul C. Nystrom, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I am committed to providing excellent care to all patients seen in the Emergency Department."
Dr. Nystrom is board certified in Emergency Medicine. He has expertise in caring for all acute illnesses and injuries, with particular interests in EMS, tactical medicine, nutrition, and exercise.
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Assistant Chief Medical Director, Hennepin EMS
- Active duty, U.S. Navy, 2005-2009
- Naval Special Warfare Group ONE, San Diego, CA, 2007-2009
- Dive Medical Officer/Undersea Medical Officer, Certified 2006
- National Association of EMS Physicians
- American Academy of Emergency Physicians
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, USA
Emergency Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Prehospital Care/Emergency Medical Services, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA