Jane Van Deusen Morrison, RN MS AOCN ACNS-BC
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I am committed to the highest level of evidence-based clinical practice with compassion and caring. Each patient is unique and deserves care and help in easing their burden while they are dealing with cancer. Working together as a team is the best way to do this."
My areas of expertise include adult internal medicine, hematology, medical oncology and surgical oncology. I currently specialize in caring for patients with breast cancer, assisting them as they navigate through their illness, treatment and survivorship.
- Advanced Oncology Certification
- Masters Degree in Science with Specialty in Oncology Nursing
- Certified as Adult Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Oncology Nursing Society
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Joan S. Lockhart, PhD, RN, CORLN, AOCN, CNS, ANEF, FAAN; Michele Galioto, MSN, RN; Melinda G. Oberleitner, DNS, RN; Janet S. Fulton, PhD RN, ACNS-BC, FAAN; Diana McMahon, MSN, RN, OCN; Kimberly George, MSN, APRN, ACNS-BC, OCN; Jane K.Van Deusen-Morrison RN, MS, AOCN, ACNS-BC; Andra Davis, MN, RN, AOCN; and Deborah K. Mayer, PhD, RN, AOCN, FAAN. (2013). A National Survey of Oncology Content in Prelicensure Registered Nurse Programs. Journal of Nursing Education (52) 7; 383-390
- Van Deusen- Morrison, JK & Pupkes, J. (2004). Using Evidence-Based Practice Guidelines for the Pro-Active Management of Neutropenia, Oncology Supportive Care, Vol. 2, Issue 4, 15-19.
"I'm a mother of two, grandmother of one and another on the way. I am a proud golden retriever owner. I love hockey, Ireland, Lake Superior and the Boundary Waters. I love knitting, quilting and reading. My friends and coworkers keep me laughing."