Sebastian J. Ksionski, MD
General Internal Medicine
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"Patient-centered care and providing the best available care to patients is something I strive for every day. This opens up the lines of communication and fosters a true team effort from both parties involved."
Dr. Ksionski has received numerous accolades and awards for the quality of care he gives to his patients, and his dedication to a true "team effort" can be felt by his patients both during the visit and afterward.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Pain Program Director, Hennepin County Medical Center
- Medical Director, Conservative Management Center, Hennepin County Medical Center
- Certified in Cardiovascular Life Support
- Certified by the American Medical Association
- Board certified by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Board certified in Sports Medicine
- Diplomat and board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- ACGME fellowship-trained in interventional pain medicine
- IAHCP Top Docs Award, 2013 and 2015
- Patient Care and Competency Award, 2008
- Patient Advisory Committee, Fort Wayne Medical Education Program
- Aware of Excellence in Research, 2001, Karol Marcinkowski University of Medical Sciences, Poznan, Poland
- International Society of Interventional Spine
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Ksionski S, Lindenmeyer B. Abductor strain. 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult 2010.
- Ksionski S, et al. Poznan University of Medical Sciences-Department of Genetics. Hydrocephaly and microcephaly in children born between 1998-2002 in Poland and California-Epidemiological Studies. Archives of Perinatal Medicine-Quarterly Supplement 2005 (ISSN 1505-0580).
"I enjoy traveling and exploring new places. I also compose music in my free time. Most of all, I enjoy quality time with my wife and two boys."
Chief Resident, Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, Fort Wayne, IN, USA
Family Medicine, Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, Fort Wayne, IN, USA
Sports Medicine, John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, TX, USA
Pain Medicine, John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, TX , USA
Pain Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX, USA