Gail M. Brottman, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I work with patients and families to help them understand what is happening with their lungs and feel confident in controlling their asthma."
Dr. Brottman is a Board Certified Pediatric Pulmonologist who sees children from birth to age 22 with lung disease. She has a special interest in caring for children with asthma, but care for children with a variety of pulmonary conditions including recurrent pneumonias and lung disease of prematurity.
Media, Newsletters and Videos
- HCMC Healthy Matters on WCCO Radio
- Camp Superkids and Childhood Asthma on Minnesota Public Radio
- Board Certified Physician in Pediatrics
- Board Certified Physician in Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine
- ICSI Asthma Guideline Committee
- Minnesota Community Measurement Optimal Asthma Care group
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Thoracic Society
- American Lung Association in Minnesota
- American Lung Association of the Upper Midwest
- Camp Superkids Medical Board
"I enjoy gardening and travel and love a good mystery."
Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, IL, USA
Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Pediatric Pulmonology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA