Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"My commitment to patient-centered care is to listen to my patient's needs, that they feel like all their questions are addressed, and their concerns and needs are met."
Dr. Maas is a Nurse Practitioner who specializes in the treatment of traumatic brain injury, spine fractures, surgical and non-surgical conditions of the cervical and lumbar spine.
- Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Augsburg College
- Master's Degree, College of St. Catherine's
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice degree, University of Minnesota
- Minnesota Board of Nursing
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners