Ruth O. Szajner, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I believe that all patients should receive the highest quality and most compassionate healthcare possible."
Dr. Szajner graduated from Bialystok Medical Academy in Bialystok, Poland (currently Medical University of Bialystok). She completed her residency training in Family Medicine and Community Health at St. Joseph Hospital in St. Paul, Minnesota. She completed a fellowship in geriatric medicine from the University of Minnesota. Dr. Szajner is fluent in Polish, Russian and Byelorussian. She maintains certification in basic medical Spanish.
- Certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Certified in Geriatric Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Adjunct Faculty, University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- West Metro Medical Society
- American Geriatric Society
"Outside of medicine, family is my focus. I enjoy traveling with my family and cooking gourmet meals together. I also enjoy reading and listening to classical music."
Bialystok Medical Academy, Bialystok, Poland
Family Medicine, St. Joseph Hospital, St. Paul, MN, USA
Family Medicine and Community Health/Geriatric Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA