Dana Rae Barr, MD, FAAFP, IBCLC
Family and Community Medicine
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I believe all patients should receive accurate information about their health. I want the patient to be in the "driver's seat" making choices about his or her health care."
Dr. Barr has practiced family medicine since 1996. In addition to providing the full range of family medicine, she is also a lactation consultant.
- Fellow, Academy Breastfeeding Medicine
- Physician Leader for Hennepin County Medical Center's Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative Team
- Assistant Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- MN Academy of Family Physicians
"I enjoy photography, scrapbooking and living life with my son who just started Kindergarten."
University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Family Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA