Charles Reznikoff, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I enjoy working with patients who are struggling with addiciton, and hearing their stories empathetically yet offering evidence-based treatments."
Dr. Reznikoff is an addiction doctor and internist who takes care of medically complex hospitalized patients, and also has a busy outpatient opioid addiction and tobacco addiction practice. Aside from that he is actively involved in poilcy and developement of guidelines for prescribing opioids and medical cannabis use.
Media, Newsletters and Videos
- Pain, Opioids, and Addiction Lecture Series, Minnesota Medical Association
- Board certified in internal medicine
- Board certified in addiction medicine
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota
- Chief resident, American College of Physicians Community Service award
- American College of Physicians
- ICSI comprehensive pain guideline 2016
"I enjoy exercise, cooking, reading and listening to music on my vinyl record player. I also enjoy a good cup of coffee in the morning!"
University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI, USA
Internal Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Addiction Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA