Katharine S. Park, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I am dedicated to providing excellent care to every patient. At HCMC, I am very fortunate to have wonderful colleagues, state of the art equipment, and an atmosphere that heavily values patient-centered care."
- Medical Director of Cytogenetics and Hematology
- CLIA Director for the HCMC laboratory at the St. Anthony Village Clinic
- Licensed physician in the state of Minnesota
- Board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Sub-specialty board certified in Hematopathology by the American Board of Pathology
- College of American Pathologists
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists
"When I am outside the hospital, I enjoy spending time with my family. I really like outdoor activities including hiking, running, and canoeing."
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Hematopathology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA