Sonja Colianni, MD
Assistant Chief, Pediatrics
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I strive every day to help children and teens be the healthiest that they can be, and to support their families throughout childhood."
Dr. Colianni has worked in several pediatric clinics and inpatient units at HCMC. She most enjoys teaching her patients about how to improve their health, and having them teach her in return. She has served as the Director of Pediatric Medical Education for HCMC since 2011, overseeing pediatric rotations and continuity clinics for residents and medical students. This work has allowed her to share her passion for the care of children through the education of the next generation of doctors.
- Board Certified in General Pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota Department of Pediatrics
- Associate Program Director, University of MN Pediatric Residency
- HCMC Assistant Chief of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Association of Pediatric Program Directors
- Minnesota Medical Association
"I enjoy skiing, biking, hiking and camping with my family. I love living in the city and enjoying all that Minneapolis has to offer. I especially love being a part of a community that prides itself on amazing bike trails, parks, and waterways."
Mayo Medical School, Rochester, MN, USA
Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA