Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I am honored to have been given the opportunity to apply the knowledge that I have learned to work with and care for the wonderful people of Minnesota in a collegial atmosphere at one of the premiere Level 1 trauma hospitals in the country. As a fifth-generation Minnesotan, I am deeply committed to the people of Minnesota, and to ensuring that top-notch radiology services are available to all."
Dr. Loegering has a wide array of skills with an emphasis in musculoskeletal imaging. He is proficient in interpreting a variety of advanced imaging modalities including MRI, CT and ultrasound to help diagnose bone, joint and soft tissue ailments (to help begin the pathway to healing). He is also key member of the Women’s Imaging team where he interprets mammograms, ultrasounds and performs procedures to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer.
- Board certifiedinDiagnostic Radiology by the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology
- Assistant Professor of Radiology, University of Minnesota
- Raymond T. Hajjar Award for Outstanding Achievement in Radiology
- Selected as Chief Resident during Radiology Residency
"I have a child with special needs, and am involved in many of our local special-needs organizations. I feel that this has helped me to have a unique understanding of and empathy for our special-needs population."
- American Osteopathic College of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Minnesota Radiological Society
- American Osteopathic Association
Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA, USA
Radiology, Michigan State University Bicounty Community Hospital, Warren, MI, USA
Radiology - Musculoskeletal, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA