Kathleen M. Heaney, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I am committed to meeting the needs of my patients."
Dr. Heaney is an expert in working with patients who have psychiatric illness and substance use disorders. She collaborates with psychiatric and addiction medicine colleagues to provide the best care for each patient.
- Board Certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Board Certified in Addiction Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Board Certified in Psychosomatic Medicine by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota
- Addiction Psychiatrist, Hennepin County Medical Center, Department of Psychiatry
- Addiction Psychiatrist, Hennepin County Medical Center, Division of Addiction Medicine
- Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
- American Medical Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- Minnesota Psychiatric Society
- Minnesota Psychoanalytic Society
- Abadie R, Heaney K. We can wipe an entire culture; Fears and Promises of DNA Biobanking Among Native Americans, Dialectical Anthropology, June 7, 2015.
Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Psychiatry, Hennepin Regions, Minneapolis and St.Paul, MN, USA
Addiction Psychiatry, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA