Nancy K. Newman, MD
Family and Community Medicine
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"My goal is to provide high quality medical care that is tailored to the individual patient and his/her family."
Dr. Newman is trained as a family physician with a passion for attending to the biomedical and psycho-social aspects of care.
- Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
- Collaborative Family Healthcare Association
"In my free time I enjoy gardening, cross country skiing, and spending time with my family."
Case Western Reserve, Cleveland, OH, USA
Family Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY, USA
Family Systems Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY, USA