Roberta M. Meyers, MD, MPH
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I believe in collaborating with patients and families to meet their personal health care goals and highly value patient autonomy."
Dr. Meyers began her early days in geriatrics as a fellow at Boston University Medical Center making home visits to elderly residents of inner city Boston. She learned the value of combining the principles of comprehensive primary care with the specialty knowledge from geriatric medicine to provide care to medically complex older patients. Dr. Meyers has been at Hennepin County Medical Center for 25 years.
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Geriatrics
- Masters Degree in Public Health
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Geriatrics Society
- American College of Physicians
- Minnesota Medical Directors Association
"I enjoy reading and spending time with my family."
University of North Dakota School of Medicine, Grand Forks, ND, USA
Internal Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Geriatrics, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA