Virginia L. Kubic, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"In my diagnostic evaluations, I am committed to providing timely, cost-effective care to our diverse patient population."
Dr. Kubic's areas of expertise center on diagnostic evaluation of hematologic malignancies and assessment of non-neoplastic hematologic disorders. Dr. Kubic is also responsible for cytogenetic evaluation of neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders including implementation of molecular diagnostics in these disorders.
- Board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Subspecialty board-certified in Hematopathology by the American Board of Pathology.
- American Society of Hematology
- European Hematology Association
- American Society of Human Genetics
- American Society of Clinical Pathology
"I am a traveler and particularly appreciate travel to remote locations to study birds and wildlife. Hiking or biking with family are activities I try to do every day."
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Pathology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Hematology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA