Scott A. Joing, MD
Media, Newsletters and Videos
- Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- Martel M, Gosen C, Joing S. Intubation of Patients with Acute Epiglottitis in the Emergency Department Using a Gum Elastic Bougie as an Adjunct. Academic Emergency Medicine, 2014; 21: E6.
- McGregor M, Wolfe J, Joing S., Burton J. Producing a Successful PeRLs Video, Academic Emergency Medicine 2013; 20:1183-1189 Manuscript Review & Editing, Participant
- Heegaard, W., Hick, J., Ward, T., Clinton, J., Joing, S. I-35W Bridge Collapse and Response. Academic Emergency Medicine, 2013; 20: 933.
- Roline CE, Heegaard WG, Moore JC, Joing SA, Hildebrandt DA, Biros MH, Caroon LV, Plummer DW, Reardon RF. Feasibility of Bedside Thoracic Ultrasound in the Helicopter Emergency Medical Services Setting. Air Medical Journal. May-June 2013; 32 (3): 153-157
- Hart D, McNeil MA, Griswold-Theodorson S, Bhatia K, Joing S. High fidelity case-based simulation debriefing: everything you need to know. Academic Emergency Medicine. September 2012; 19 (9): E1084. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2012.01423.x.: https://vimeo.com/33991081
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Emergency Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA