Steven D. Hillson, MD, MSc
General Internal Medicine
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I have always felt that it is the patient who experiences health and illness, and it's my job to help my patients achieve their health goals."
Dr. Hillson earned his medical degree from Johns Hopkins College. He completed his internal medicine residency training at the University of Minnesota and his chief resident internal medicine residency training at St. Paul Ramsey Medical Center. He also received a fellowship in internal medicine from the University of Minnesota. Dr. Hillson joined Hennepin Faculty Associates in 1995.
- Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Physician Laureate of the Minnesota American College of Physicians
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota
- Americal College of Physicians
- Society of General Internal Medicine
Johns Hopkins University Medical School, Baltimore, MD, USA
Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Chief Resident Internal Medicine, St. Paul Ramsey Medical Center, St. Paul, MN, USA
Internal Medicine Fellowship, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA