Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I aim to understand the whole patient and not just a child's medical condition, partnering with families to improve the health of their child within the broader context of their lives."
After graduating from college, Dr. King-Schultz earned a Master's degree in Public Health at the University of Minnesota with a focus on community health and health disparities. In this training, she gained broader understanding for the non-medical determinants of health and bolstered skills pertinent to community engagement and advocacy. She brings this passion and knowledge to her clinical work at Hennepin County Medical Center where she practices both outpatient pediatric primary care as well as inpatient hospital-based care for sick children.
- Board certified in General Pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Affiliate Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota Department of Pediatrics
- Selected as Chief Resident during Pediatrics Residency
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Academic Pediatric Association
- American Public Health Association
"When not working or chasing after my two children, I love taking advantage of the amazing arts and theater throughout the Twin Cities."
Mayo Medical School, Rochester, MN, USA
Pediatrics, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA