William Allen, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I am dedicated to practicing evidence-based medicine while balancing it with an individualized approach to all patients regardless of background. I strive to include the patient and patient's family in their medical care, and working as a team to make informed medical decisions about their healthcare."
Dr. Allen is board-certified in Internal Medicine, and has been working at HCMC since 2013 to take care of patients with acute illnesses in the hospital. Outside of being a hospitalist, Dr. Allen has an interest in teaching medical residents and medical students. He also works to improve clinical documentation in the inpatient setting.
- Specialty Certification, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Medical Director, Clinical Documentation Improvement Program
- Medical Informaticist
- Gold Humanism Award, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- Academic Hospitalist Academy Alumni
- American College of Physicians
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Internal Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA