Mary Lou Lundberg, PT, CLT-LANA, Star-C
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I feel successful when I can help a patient return to a prior level of function and help them be empowered to do what they want to do."
Mary Lou has a BS in physical therapy from the University of Minnesota and has worked in all areas of physical therapy at HCMC. She has specialized in lymphedema management the past five years as well as cancer rehabilitation.
- Certified in Star Cancer Rehabilitation
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist, Lymphology Association of North America
- National Lymphedema Network
- Americal Physical Therapy Association
- Lymphedema Association of North America
"I enjoy being active with hiking, nordic sking, biking, knitting and cooking and most of all spending time with family, enjoying a good laugh."