Beth Stegora, PT, DPT
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I enjoy working with patients to develop a treatment plan that helps them to get back to their activities they enjoy. I enjoy movement observation such as running and walking, to determine areas for treatment."
Dr. Stegora received her Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and Pre-Physical Therapy with a Sports Medicine Minor. She received her Doctorate from the University of Southern California.
- Certified by the Women's Health Section of the American Physical Therapy Association in Obstetrics Physical Therapy
- Certified in Functional Movement Screening
- Certified Clinical Instructor
- Membership Chair, Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopaedics and Women's Health Section of American Physical Therapy Association
"I enjoy time with my family and friends and traveling."