Rebecca Zadroga, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
"I am committed to serving minority populations with diverse health needs and HIV patients in a cost effective and patient centered manner."
Dr. Zadroga has experience managing a variety of infections affecting adult patients. Her particular interests include travel related infections, HIV, and infections in the critically ill. She also helps formulate hospital wide policies on antibiotic usage with the intent of decreasing hospital acquired infections.
Media, Newsletters and Videos
- WCCO Interview on Ebola, 2014
- New York Times Interview on Antibiotic Shortages for Rare Infections, 2015
- Board Certified in Infectious Disease
- Certificate in Tropical and Travel Health (DTMH)
- "Rising Star" by Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine, 2015
- Infectious Disease Society of America
- American Society of Tropical Medicine
- Hygiene and Wilderness Medical Society
- Zadroga R, Williams DN, Gottschall R, Hanson K, Nordberg V, Deike M, Kuskowski M, Carlson L, Nicolau DP, Sutherland C, Hansen GT, Comparison of 2 blood culture media shows significant differences in bacterial recovery for patients on antimicrobial therapy. Clin Infect Dis. 2013.
- Zadroga RJ, Zylla D, Cawcutt K, Musher DM, Gupta P, Kuskowski M, Dincer A, Kaka AS, Pneumococcal pyomyositis: report of 2 cases and review of the literature, Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Aug;55(3):e12-7.
"I enjoy spending my time outdoors, traveling overseas, and athletic endeavors."
Universidad de Ciencias Medicas, San Jose, Costa Rica
Internal Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Infectious Disease, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA