What sets us apart
Every member of our diverse staff brings their unique talents and experiences to the HCMC team to provide the best possible patient- and family-centered care, advance the health of our community, and make HCMC the best place to work and learn.
- We put patients and families at the heart of everything that we do
- We are an academic medical center at the forefront of medical knowledge and technology
- We embrace our diverse patient population and workforce
- We are a safety net hospital providing care to the underserved
- We are committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees and offer a fun work environment
- We give our employees the opportunity to provide feedback and be involved in organizational decision making
Employee Testimonial Videos
Source: HCMC's YouTube Channel
|Critical Care Services |
Kelly discusses her career path at HCMC and how she supports her staff in reaching their own goals.
|Information Services |
Mark discusses his role at HCMC and why he chose to work here.
|Whittier Clinic |
Angee talks about her role as a bilingual Patient Services Coordinator at Whittier Clinic. The video is in English but she starts by introducing herself in Spanish.
|Many Voices for Our Mission |
Hear the voices of more than 25 of our physicians, employees, volunteers, students and patients.
View benefit packages available to Union or Non-union employees, read about staff parking and commuting options, etc.
Opportunity to Grow
See how HCMC supports your professional development.
Employee Health and Wellness
Read about our commitment to enhancing the health and well-being of our employees.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to creating a culturally competent and inclusive work and care environment for patients, families, and staff, and we encourage interested applicants with bilingual and bicultural skills to apply for positions at HCMC.