Parkside Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Clinic
825 South 8th Street
Parkside Professional Center, Suite 260
Minneapolis MN 55404
8AM – 4:30PM M–F
At the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinic, we strive to provide optimal, pain-free service for patients referred by our network of Twin Cities metro area dentists.
- Dental extractions
- Advanced sedation, anesthesia and pain control
- Dental implants
- Correction of dentofacial deformities (orthognathic surgery)
- Facial trauma reconstruction and care, including management of scars and reconstruction of damaged and lost tissue
- Treatment and reconstruction of oral and maxillofacial pathologies
- Procedures to aid in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
- Temporomandibular joint surgery
- Botox therapy injections
- Cosmetic procedures of the maxillofacial region
We are committed to superb patient care and excellent service. Our patients enjoy the physical surroundings of our new state-of-the-art clinic (built in 2005) in a convenient, central location.
Our clinic staff includes three oral and maxillofacial surgeons, one TMJ specialist and Dental Assistants.
About our clinics: This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin County Medical Center. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read our FAQs about hospital-based clinics to learn more.