2810 Nicollet Avenue
Minneapolis MN 55408
8AM - 5:30PM Monday-Friday
Specialized medical imaging is no longer just for people who are ill. Whittier Imaging is able to offer the latest technology geared toward preventive medicine. Our state-of-the-art Philips MRI scanners offer the most advanced imaging equipment and techniques to screen the healthy individual for underlying disease, and also assist your physician in the diagnosis and treatment of known or suspected illness.
Whittier Imaging offers highly trained and experienced staff. Scanning staff are registered Radiologic Technologists with advance certifications in MRI. Our Radiologists are all faculty of the University of Minnesota. Hennepin County Medical Center is consistently recognized as one of America's "Top 100 Hospitals" by US News and World Report. Our facilities are fully accredited from the Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). Our staff can provide you or your referring physician with a copy of your scan images. The report will be sent to your doctor.
Our Diagnostic Services
Whittier Imaging offers state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for all your scanning needs. Our MRI scanners are fully accredited through the American College of Radiology.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
The MRI scanner at Whittier Imaging features:
- Advanced perfusion and diffusion imaging to diagnose stroke and other neurological diseases
- Fast imaging sequences allow pediatric patients to be done without sedation
- MR angiography of the head, neck, body, and lower extremities
- Advanced brain, spine, abdominal, and heart imaging
- High–field magnet with the shortest bore
- Research Scanning (vendor or clinical)
- High-resolution orthopedic imaging