St. Anthony Village Clinic
2714 Highway 88
St. Anthony MN 55418
Hennepin County Medical Center's St. Anthony Village clinic offers care for the whole family, offering a full range of family medicine services and an onsite pharmacy.
Our family medicine providers work with patients of all ages to help them achieve their optimum health. Focusing on the primary care of you and your family, he or she can refer you to a specialist or community resources when appropriate.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm
Fill all of your prescriptions at the St. Anthony Village Pharmacy. We welcome St. Anthony Village Clinic patients as well as all other clinic patients. The pharmacy features:
- Competitive Pricing
- Mail Order Service
- Medication Therapy Mangement
- Care for adults of all ages, including older adults
- Comprehensive well care (check-ups) for babies on up through adults
- Acute care (care when you are sick)
- Prenatal care including Certified Nurse-Midwives
- Family planning
- Lab services
- General x-ray
- Onsite pharmacy with drive-thru
- Same day/next day appointments
- Online access to your medical record and provider messaging through MyChart
About our clinics: This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin County Medical Center. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read our FAQs about hospital-based clinics to learn more.