Minnesota Regional Sleep Disorders Center
900 South 8th Street
Green Building, G8.220
Minneapolis MN 55415
|Podcast: Sleep Disorders, Insomnia |
Samantha Anders, PhD, LP and Ranji Varghese, MD
The vast majority of sleep disorders can be readily diagnosed and treated. The Minnesota Regional Sleep Disorders Center (MRSDC) is a fully-accredited, full-service sleep disorders center, offering an experienced, objective and systematic approach to the diagnosis and treatment of sleep-wake disorders, such as insomnia, sleep apnea, narcolepsy, restless legs syndrome, and other conditions in both adults and children.
Our nationally recognized center features:
- Comprehensive, state-of-the-art testing
- Sleep studies
- Consultation, follow-up and referral services
- Multi-disciplinary consultations
- Ten fully-equipped sleep rooms in the sleep laboratory
- Board-registered and Board-qualified technologists
- Physicians certified by the American Board of Sleep Medicine
The 35-member multidisciplinary team is committed to education and research and is nationally and internationally recognized for their expertise.