44 West 66th St
located in the Hub Shopping Center
Richfield MN 55423
8AM-3PM Saturday for walk-in sick care
The Richfield Clinic, located in the Hub Shopping Center between Marshall's and the Dollar Store, offers convenient primary care and specialty services to residents of Richfield, South Minneapolis, and the south metro area. Evening and Saturday hours are available for convenience. The Richfield Clinic offers a range of providers in many primary specialties with convenient evening and Saturday appointments also available.
The primary care physicians and advanced practice providers focus on women's and men's health as well as child and adolescent health care. Our Family Medicine providers care for all ages and all genders. Pediatricians care for infants through ages 21. Certified Nurse Midwives care for women in their child-bearing years. The support and administrative staff completes the care for your family.
- Family Medicine (primary care for all genders and all ages)
- Womens Care
- Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) (pre- and post- childbirth care)
- Pediatrics (care for infants, children, adolescents)
- Behavioral Health
- Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetes Management and Education
- Specialty Referrals
- Free Parking
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Immunizations / vaccinations
- Interpreters (or Language Interpreters)
- Lab Services
- Same day / Next day appointments
- Saturday and evening hours
- Spanish speaking providers available
About our clinics: This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin County Medical Center. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read our FAQs about hospital-based clinics to learn more.