Contact a financial counselor today at 612-873-2767 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. We will help you explore your public health plan and financial assistance options so you can achieve financial peace of mind and better health.
Financial counselors are located at the downtown Minneapolis campus and at our neighborhood clinics.
- Green Building, Level 9
- Purple Building, Level 1 (P1.645) - Next to Interpreter Services
- Blue Building, Level 1 (B1.114) - In the Disability Evaluation Center
- Red Building, Level 1 (R1.063) - Emergency Department
- Red Building, Level 5 - OB/GYN Clinic Front Desk
- Red Building, Level 7 - ENT, Eye & Pediatric Clinic Area
- East Lake
- Brooklyn Park
- Brooklyn Center – Refer to Brooklyn Park Financial Counselor
You do not need to make an appointment to see a Financial Counselor. We accept walk-ins in the Purple Building, Level 1 location.
To schedule an appointment with a financial counselor on our downtown campus, please call 612-873-2767. To schedule an appointment at any of the neighborhood clinics, please contact 612-873-6963.