730 S 8th Street
Purple Building, Level 7
Minneapolis MN 55415
Monday: 9AM-4:30PM, 5PM-7:30PM
Wednesday: 9AM-4:30PM, 5PM-7:30PM
Thursday: 8AM-11:30AM, 1PM-4:30PM, 5PM-7:30PM
Friday 8AM-11:30AM, 1PM-4:30PM
The Pediatric Clinic at Hennepin County Medical Center (HCMC) is a primary care and multi-specialty clinic located on the 7th floor of the Purple Building. For common acute illnesses such as colds, coughs, fever, rash, ear pain, vomiting and diarrhea, we welcome you to walk in to our clinic during the following times. Note that walk-ins are subject to availability. No appointment is needed.
- Monday: 9AM-7:30PM
- Tuesday: 8AM-11:30AM, 1PM-4:30PM, 5PM-7:30PM
- Wednesday: 9AM-7:30PM
- Thursday: 8AM-11:30AM, 1PM-4:30PM, 5PM-7:30PM
- Friday 8AM-11:30AM and 1PM-4:30PM
- Saturday 8AM-11:30AM
We are an expert group of pediatric doctors and nurses providing top-notch care to children from birth through age 21. We offer routine services including well child exams and vaccinations as well as care for when your child is sick. Because we are also a multi-specialty clinic, we have experience and expertise in treating a wide variety of serious and life-threatening health conditions.
The families we serve come from many cultural and ethnic groups. Interpreters are always available to meet the needs of our non-English speaking families. Several permanent staff members are also bilingual.
- Asthma, lung or breathing problems
- Behavioral Health
- Cardiology: heart conditions
- Craniofacial/plastic surgery
- Child abuse/maltreatment
- Dermatology: skin problems
- Developmental/behavioral: mental health problems
- Gender and Sexual Health (LGBTQ)
- Growth and nutrition: growth, overweight and underweight problems
- Infectious disease and travel
- Lactation: Breastfeeding
- Medicine: complicated infections or for those traveling to other countries
- NICU follow-up clinic: addresses the need of premature babies as they grow
- Pediatric Brain Injury Program
- Urology: disorders of the genitals and urinary systems
Additional Pediatric Services
In addition to services provided at the Pediatric Clinic, pediatric services are also available at our Newborn Nursery, Newborn Intensive Care Unit and the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.