Make an appointment
Thank you for choosing Hennepin County Medical Center! We make it easy to schedule appointments at our primary and specialty clinics. Many of our locations offer evening and weekend hours for your convenience.
- Call 612-873-6963 to find the right clinic and provider for you and your family and make an appointment. We are ready to take your call Monday-Friday, 7:30AM-9PM and weekends, 8:30AM-5PM.
- The Traumatic Brain Injury Outpatient Program can be reached at 612-873-9494.
Appointment Reminders by Text Message
For your convenience, HCMC offers appointment reminders via text message. When you get the message you will be able to confirm or cancel your appointment. If you would like to receive text messages for your important communications from HCMC, please text the key word HCMC to 622622 from your mobile phone.
- Registered MyChart users can schedule appointments online, any time from their account. To request a free MyChart account, complete our Activation Request Form
- Select clinics now offer online scheduling.
Need care now? We don’t want you to wait
- Access e-visits through MyChart for online medical advice and treatment for many non-urgent conditions. To request a free MyChart account, complete our Activation Request Form.
- Visit our Urgent Care location on our downtown campus for minor injuries and illness.
We understand that there will be times when you need to cancel your appointment. In order to serve all of our patients, appointments must be cancelled or changed at least 24 hours in advance.