Interventional Pain Clinic
120 S. 6th Street
Minneapolis MN 55408
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday-Friday
Does this sound like you?
- You need surgery (or surgery has failed).
- You take anti-inflammatory drugs, but to no lasting relief.
- You've been told there is no treatment for your suffering.
- Manipulations or adjustments help, but they don't last.
- The more you do, the more you hurt.
- You need to change positions all the time.
- You have deep, pulling, achy spinal pain.
- You lack endurance.
Working together with you and your physician, we can help relieve your pain, control your medication intake, and get you back to doing the things you love to do. We don't just treat your symptoms; we get to the source of your pain. You will have the convenience of same-day surgery with the confidence of knowing that you are being treated in a full-service, state-of-the-art facility.
What we treat
- Reflex sypathetic dystrophy (RSD) causalgia
- Chronic or failed back pain syndrome
- SI joint pain/myofascial pain
- Facet joint pain
- Inguinal pain
- Acute shingles/post-herpatic neuralgia
- Neuropathic pain
- Cancer pain
- Epidural steroid injections
- Facet and SI blocks
- Botox injections
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Radiofrequency neuroblation
- Celiac and lumbar sympathetic block
About our clinics: This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin County Medical Center. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read our FAQs about hospital-based clinics to learn more.