This year’s annual gala, Light Up the Night will shine the light on Psychiatry Services. All proceeds from the gala will support the creation of a resource center on the downtown HCMC campus for family and friends struggling to support a loved one with mental illness.
Tickets and more information can be found on the gala website: hcmc.org/light.
Our treatment team includes psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric social workers, advanced nurse practitioners, and psychiatric nurses.
- Acute Psychiatry Services – 612-873-3161
- Adult Psychiatry Clinic: Medication Management – 612-873-2218
- Adult Psychiatry Clinic: Psychotherapy – 612-873-2218
- Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic – 612-873-2617
- Consultation Liaison Service – 612-873-4052
- ECT Clinic – 612-873-2977
- Day Treatment Program – 612-873-4304
- Inpatient Psychiatry Service – 612-873-3233
- Mother & Baby Partial Hospital Program – 612-873-6262
- Neuropsychology – 612-873-6333
- Partial Hospital Program – 612-873-2212
- Women's Mental Health Program – 612-873-2218
Our Mission is to provide a full spectrum of services for those with major behavioral and emotional difficulties, especially the serious and persistently mentally ill (SPMI) population in the metro and beyond.
The Department of Psychiatry serves those in emotional crisis with 24-hour, seven-day-a-week crisis counseling, assessment, and referral. More than 42,000 calls and drop-in visits each year are handled by the Acute Psychiatric Services staff of psychiatrists, social workers, and psychiatric nurses. The APS is supported by Hennepin County funds and state grants, provides these services to any person in need.