Brooklyn Center Clinic
6601 Shingle Creek Parkway, Suite 400
Brooklyn Center MN 55430
The Brooklyn Center Clinic is a Certified Health Care Home Clinic that offers convenient primary care, internal medicine, senior care and specialty services to adult residents in the northwest metro area.
Our goal is to provide you with a multidisciplinary team of specialists that work directly with you in a coordinated manner to help maintain or improve your health. For your convenience, our clinic also offers services such as diagnostic imaging, laboratory services, physical and hand therapy, and, if needed, interpreter services. We take pride in educating our patients about their health and any medical conditions you may be experiencing.
The providers at Brooklyn Center Clinic are focused on treating adults, and perform routine medical exams, manage common illnesses and injuries and partner with you in coordinating your overall patient care. From primary care all the way through the complex disease management of conditions like diabetes and heart disease, our team will work to ensure you have an exceptional experience and receive the care you need.
For convenience, several of our downtown providers in specific specialties see patients in the Brooklyn Center Clinic. This team-focused care model provides an environment where coordinating your care needs is a seamless experience.
- Internal Medicine (care for all genders from good health to complex conditions in adults)
- Geriatrics (care for older adults)
- Behavioral Health
- Cardiology (care for your heart)
- Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetes Management and Education
- Physical Therapy / Hand Therapy
- Podiatry (foot care)
- Rheumatology (care and management of joint, muscle and ligament disorders)
- Surgery Care (pre and post care, surgical outpatient procedures)
- Free Parking
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Immunizations / vaccinations
- Infusion Services
- Interpreters (or Language Interpreters)
- Lab Services
- Access medical records, 24/7 scheduling and email your team with MyChart
About our clinics: This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin County Medical Center. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read our FAQs about hospital-based clinics to learn more.